Delhi No Entry Permission 2023
Every year, The Delhi Traffic Police Department releases the notification for DTP NEP on its official website. The Delhi Traffic police Department has invited commercial vehicle owners and individuals to fill out the Fresh Delhi No Entry Permission Application Form 2023. The registrations for the Delhi Annual No Entry Permission 2023 have been started from 15 December 2022. In the context of this post, Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission 2023, we bring you the complete information on DTP NEP Application Form, Dates, Fees, Eligibility, Important Documents, Application procedure, and FAQs.
DTP NEP Application Form
The DTP NEP Application form can be filled out online only from the official website of Delhi Traffic Police i.e. www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in. You can apply online for Temporary and Permanent “DTP No Entry Permission” for the year 2023. Any owner/ individual or an authorized person on behalf of a Firm/ Company can apply online at https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/nep to get a No Entry Permission for their commercial goods vehicles (registered in Delhi) if the vehicle has a valid permit to ply in Delhi state.
Table of Contents:
Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission at a Glance
Before starting, let’s have an overview of the Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission 2023.
|Main Organisation||Delhi Traffic Police|
|Application Form||Delhi No Entry Permission|
|DTP NEP Year||2023|
|Types of Permissions||Temporary and Permanent|
|Permission Validity||3 Months (Temporary) and 1 Year (Permanent)|
Delhi No Entry Permission 2023 Dates
Below-mentioned is the important dates for Delhi Traffice Police No Entry Permission 2023.
|Release Date of Notification||15 December 2022|
|Start Date of Application form||15 December 2022|
|End Date of Application form||Up to 15 days after the start date of DTP NEP|
|Availability of DTP NEP Stickers||after 15 to 30 days of registration|
Delhi No Entry Permission 2023: Eligibility
Individuals who are going to apply for Delhi No Entry Application Form 2023 can check the eligibility criteria details like the documents required, validity, fees, and the Online application process from the given below section.
Delhi No Entry Permission Application Fees
- A fee of Rs. 200/- has to be deposited online for annual no-entry permission for each application.
- There is no fee for temporary no-entry permission for up to 3 months.
- A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged online for downloading each sticker of Delhi’s annual no-entry permission.
Documents Required for Delhi No Entry Permission
The following documents are required for applying to Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission Application 2023.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Affidavit 7 column
- Proof of residential address of the applicant
- Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate
- Valid Tax paid slip
- Valid insurance certificate
- Valid fitness certificate
- CNG Certificate if vehicle CNG
- Speed Governor certificate if any
- National/ State Permit if any
- Driving License of the driver
- Authority Letter (In case other than owner applies)
- Personnel request Letter/ Firm Letter
- Old permission (for Renewal)
|Sample of Affidavit||Download Here|
How to Apply Online for DTP NEP Application Form?
Check the below-mentioned steps for DTP No Entry Permission 2023 Registration through the official website:
- Visit the official portal of Delhi Traffic Police i.e https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/nep to avail of the No Entry Permission.
- Click on “New User Registration” and register using your Mobile No. and Password.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile to complete the process.
- Now, log into the application using mobile no. and password and create a user profile.
- Go to the Application menu and select application type ie. Temporary or Permanent permission.
- In the next step, enter the firm/ company details, vehicle, and driving license details.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload mandatory documents and submit the application form.
- Proceed with the payment option and pay the application fees online using a debit card or net banking option.
- Go to the history option and save and download of PDF of the NEP permission application form for future reference.
How to Download DTP No Entry Permission Sticker?
Following are the steps to download the Delhi Annual No Entry Permission:
- Visit the official portal of Delhi Traffic Police i.e. https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on the “Online Application for Grant of No Entry Permission” link.
- Now, log in using your Mobile no. and Password.
- On the Menu option, click on the “Certificates” option.
- Pay the fee of Annual No Entry Permission in online mode.
- Save and Download the PDF of Delhi Traffic Police NEP for future use.
Validity of Delhi No Entry Permission 2023
- Temporary Permission – 3 Months
- Annual Permission – 1 Year
For more information and queries, please follow the contact details below:
Delhi Traffic Police(HQ),
Address: Dev Parkash Shashtri Marg, Pusa, Delhi-110002
Email: [email protected]
Delhi No Entry Permission 2023 FAQs
What is Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission 2023?
The No Entry Permission is an official document provided by the Delhi Traffic Police to the commercial vehicle owners for grant of permission to enter the “No Entry” zone in delhi state.
Where can I apply for Delhi Traffice Police No Entry Permission 2023?
Vehicle owners and Individuals can apply online for DTP Annual No Entry Permission 2023 at https://www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
When will the application form for Delhi Annual No Entry Permission 2023 Start?
The application form for Delhi Annual No Entry Permission has been started from 15 December 2022. for more information visit the official portal i.e. www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
Who can apply for the DTP NEP Application 2023?
Any owner/ individual of the commercial goods vehicle can apply online for the Delhi traffic police no entry permission 2023.
What are the modes available for NEP DTP 2023 Application form?
The process of NEP DTP 2023 application form has been made online.
Are fees of DTP No Entry Permission Application refundable?
The fees of Delhi Annual No Entry Permission are non-refundable.
What is the validity of Delhi No Entry Permission 2023?
The validity of Temporary permission is 3 months while Annual Permission is valid for up to 1 year.
“Thanks for reading this article about the Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission 2023. We hope you like this article published by www.externalbsnlexam.com. If you have any questions and feedback, comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.”