ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019 Phase 2 & 3 Skill Test released. You have to download ESIC Hall Ticket for examination online form www.esic.nic.in. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation release soon UDC & Stenographer Exam Date notification. Candidates enclosed the UDC Hall Ticket/Call letter 2019 by using their registration number. The Exam Department is now conducting the Online Test for the Recruitment of Steno and UDC post. The candidates will appear in the examination as per the selection Process. The ESIC recruitment board will be intimated for ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019 and Stenographer Hall Ticket with prior.
Admit Card UDC and Stenographer Phase 2 and skilled examination has been released on official website. All candidates now download hall ticket by below links.
- 1 ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 What information printed in Admit Card
- 1.2 Documents Required for Online Written Test
- 1.3 How to download ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019
- 1.4 Important Instruction For Candidates
- 1.5 ESIC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Exam Date 2019
- 1.6 ESIC Main Exam and Skill Test Hall Ticket
ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is announced the Online Computer Based Written Test Date shortly. So candidates now can download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019 to check Pre exam Date, Exam Centre details. ESI Corporation Online Test Hall Ticket is issued at official website. The detailed of Exam Center is already filled at time of registration.
The ESIC Stenographer Exam Call Letter 1st CBT will be issued to each and every eligible applicants. Candidates must have download their respective Employees’ State Insurance Stenographer and UDC Exam Admit Card for CBT test.
|Examination Name||UDC & Stenographer|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card release date||15th October 2019|
|Date of Examination UDC & Stenographer||20.10.2019|
|Mode of release hall ticket||online|
|Name of Exam authority||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Total No of Posts||1804|
|Name of Posts||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Selection Process||written examination, Merit List|
The ESI Corporation is already filled the online application form for 1804 Post of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer. There are various vacancy under this recruitment in the all Region.
What information printed in Admit Card
While applying the online application form, candidates have fill the choice of exam centre. So now the ESI Corporation is issuing the ESIC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card for online written test. The following information will be intimated through call letter.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Roll No
- Application Form No
- Registration ID
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
- Exam Paper name
- Important Instruction.
Candidate have verify the details after download ESIC Stenographer Call letter online. If any discrepancy or error found in the details printed on Hall Ticket download online, then directly contact to exam authority.
Documents Required for Online Written Test
The candidates first ever have download ESIC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card through online of official website. Candidates after required to appear in the Online CBT Exam to showing this Employees’ State Insurance Admit Card online. Moreover the Call Letter candidates also have carry the following documents
- Original Copy of Admit Card.
- A valid Photo ID Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s ID/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer etc.
- Blue/Black Ball point Pen
Candidates will produce the UDC & Stenographer Admit Card to examination for checking their candidature.
How to download ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019
- The candidates have visit to ESI Corporation official website in order to download Admit Card for Online Test.
- Now Go to Recruitment section.
- Click on the Download E-admit Card for UDC Stenographer Examination 2019 link.
- Now another window will open for download ESIC Call letter.
- Now enter Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the exam call letter.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
- Your Call letter for ESIC UDC Stenographer CBT Exam will be downloaded.
- Save it and take a printout for further exam use.
Candidates are advised to check official website for ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019 Download date regularly. Now after all the candidates would have to appear in the Online Exam to having the Admit Card and other document.
Important Instruction For Candidates
- The ESIC Stenographer UDC CBT 1st Call letter will be upload at Online only.
- No Admit Card or Call letter will be issued by Post or Offline Mode.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd CBT Exam will be conducted only online on exam centres allotted through Admit card of Stenographer & UDC.
- No request shall entertain for change of Exam centre/venue/date/session for Examination.
- The candidates will also intimate through email/SMS to download ESI Corporation Call letter for CBT Exam.
- Candidates must be reached at exam center on or before reporting time specified on the call letter of ESIC.
- The Exam Call Letter window will open before 1-2 weeks of the exam date.
- Candidate must have read the important exam instructions printed on Call letter before appearing the online test.
Any candidates will not allowed in the examination Hall without original ESIC UDC Admit Card 2019 and valid photo ID in original as well as photocopy. Candidates must have reach the exam center at timely.
ESIC UDC Steno Exam Admit Card Download Region Wise
|Name of Region||Exam Date||Download Admit Card|
|Andhra Pradesh||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Bihar||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Delhi D(M)D Office||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Delhi HQrs. Office||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Delhi Regional Office||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Goa||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Gujarat||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Jharkhand||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Kerala||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Maharashtra||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|North East||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Orissa||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Puducherry||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Telangana||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
|West Bengal||20th October, 2019||Click Here|
The intimation for download the Call Letter for CBT Phase I, Phase II, Phase III Employees’ State Insurance Corporation exam shall be announce at timely. However candidate must have regularly check this page for any change in the exam date etc.
ESIC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Exam Date 2019
Thus the candidates who have completed their application form process will called to appear in the Online Computer based written test at first. Thus the ESIC Admit Card 2019 for Stenographer Preliminary Exam is uploaded at timely. Candidates need now to focus on their exam preparation.
ESIC UDC Stenographer CBT 1st Exam Date 2019 is announced by exam conducting authority. The intimation for ESI Corporation Stenographer Hall Ticker Region wise download dates will be provided here. The Exam Call Letter or Hall Ticket is foremost document in respect of examination. The confidential details regarding Steno Online Test Date and other printed on this.
Thus the candidate must have keep secure and safe this ESIC Hall Ticket of UDC 2019 Pre and Main exam. Candidate must have visit to Official website to download ESIC Call Letter for Phase 1, 2, 3 examination.
ESIC Main Exam and Skill Test Hall Ticket
Candidates who are found eligible will only issued the ESIC Admit Card 2019 for Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Exam. First the candidates will appear in Phase 1 Pre Exam for UDC. The shortlisted candidates will required to appear in Main exam and Computer Skill Test later. The separate ESIC Admit Card for CBT 2nd and Skill test releases later. So candidate must have check here regularly for latest news and exam date updates at first.
The details regarding ESIC UDC Exam Call letter Stenographer Hall Ticket is published here. However the aspirants have any query then ask us freely. Our Expert team will assist yous soon.