Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020: The Rajasthan Pre BSTC Exam Date for General and Sanskrit will be Held on 24th May 2020. The candidates mandatory to carry BSTC 2020 Admit Card along with other necessary documents. Aspirants access their Rajasthan Pre BSTC Call Letter online by using registration number & Date of Birth. Now the candidate are intimated about their RBSTC Exam Call letter to download before appear for examination. The Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Call letter is essential and important to download for every candidates those are appearing for it.
This Year Total 7,51,132 candidates have registered for BSTC 2020 Examination. There have 13597 candidates have applied for sanskrit and 713099 for general and 24436 for both subject. The exam department will organize the written examination on 2300 exam center’s in the state.
- 1 Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020
Now the candidates will be provided their BSTC Entrance Exam to check Exam Date, Exam Time, Roll No and important instruct. To check and download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020, candidates must have to login their candidature details properly. The D.EI.ED Exam Hall Ticket scheduled on single day. In order to get more details scroll down this page.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Directorate of Elementary Education, Bikaner|
|Pre D.EI.ED Written Exam Date||24th May 2020|
|Rajasthan Pre BSTC Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week of May Month|
|Exam Name||Pre D.El.Ed. Examination|
|Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
The Pre D.El.Ed Entrance Exam is held for D.El.ED General and Sanskrit course are running in for various Teacher Training Institute in the Rajasthan State. The Rajasthan Pre BSTC Exam will be held according to Bikaner Education Board and NCTE courses level. So candidate need to focus on their exam preparation. However about their Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Admit Card Download Date will be intimated here.
Important Date of Rajasthan Pre D.EI.ED Exam
The Rajasthan D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Hall Ticket is download to get various information. The Bikaner Education Board for teacher Training is released BSTC Call Letter for each and every candidates separately. The detailed of Pre D.EL.ED Examination such as Exam Centre Name and City, Exam Date & Time, Roll No and Subject will be provided through this only.
|Start date of online Application Form||March 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date of Submission Application Fee’s||April 2020|
|Date of Examination||24th May 2020|
How to Download Admit Card 2020 BSTC Online
The candidates are waiting for GGTU BSTC 2020 Admit card have got good news. The Govind Guru Tribal University is conducting Pre D.EL.ED Entrance Exam at various centre. Regrading this the boar is inviting to appear in exams by releasing Admit Card online. The candidates are information that the BSTC GGTU Call Letter for D.EL.ED exam is released before one week of exam date.
- Firstly Visit at Official website of BSTC Exam; also use below given direct link to download your call letter.
- Now Check at Candidate corner for Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter download link.
- Now Click on the Admit Card Link.
- Enter your Form no or Roll No correctly.
- Enter Your Date of Birth as mentioned in Application Form.
- Now Click on Proceed Button.
- Download this Rajasthan Pre D.EL.ED Admit Card for exam use.
- Take a printout of this for Exam Hall.
What information Contains online e-call Letter
The Candidates check and download their Rajasthan BSTC Examination Admit Card before participating in the written test. However they must have check and verify the follow details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Roll No
- Exam Center
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
What to carry With GGTU Pre D.EL.ED 2020 Exam Hall Ticket
Now to candidates those are appearing for Pre BSTC Examination is to carry follow documents for written exam as follows:
- BSTC Admit Card
- Candidate’s Photo (Passport Size)
- Blue/Black ball Point Pen
- Candidates ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID or other Government issued valid Identity certificate.
Those have failure to take any of aforementioned document along with Admit Card, would not be allowed to appear examination.
Important Instruction For Candidate
- The BSTC Exam will be organised on 24th May, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at various exam centres.
- Admit Card will be available to download before 7 day of exam date.
- Candidate must have reach before Half an Hours of Exam Time at Exam Center as per your RBSTC Admit Card printed.
- Candidates must have checked the Question Booklet and OMR Sheet, if any error or damaged kindly ask to examiner.
- Candidate must have carry the Admit Card and other above mentioned document in exam centre.
- For candidates convince they should have visit the Exam Centre Venue day before of examination to reach at time.
The Admit Card Download will be available only official website. However the direct link to get your D.EL.Ed Exam Call Letter is given here. Candidates must have patience and wait till the Admit Card for BSTC Date of release.
Links Area of BSTC Exam Admit Card
|BSTC Admit Card||Download Here – Available in May Month|
After download the GGTU BSTC Call Letter candidate must verify and cross check the Exam Date, Name of Candidate, DOB, Photograph and Signature. If any error of mistakes in the detailed of candidate in Rajasthan Pre BSTC Admit Card the candidate must report to concern authority.
Contact Details of BSTC Exam Controller
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpline: 0151-2226570 , 9460759896 , 9784834475
Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam, & Registrar, Departmental (Education)
Exams. Rajasthan, Bikaner.
Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Lalgargh, Bikaner-334001
We have enclosed all the details for your BSTC Exam Admit Card download etc. However if any query or Question, the candidates ask freely by below comment box.